Literature Without Borders

On April 20 of this year, as part of the “Literature Without Borders” project, an online meeting was organized with the Municipal Budgetary Institution of Culture “Centralized Library System” of the city of Ulyanovsk. The goal is cooperation and friendship of literary associations, acquaintance with the work of writers and poets. During the meeting, speeches were made by the head of the department of the specialized library No. 4 named after E. Evtushenko T. Andryukova, the head of the specialized library No. 1 “World of Arts” of the Ulyanovsk City Library N. Nikitina, the leading librarian of the library No. 4 named after E. Evtushenko M. Kiseleva, the head Department of Local Lore Literature of the Aktobe Regional Universal Scientific Library named after S. Baishev B. Snabaeva, poetess, veteran of journalism M. Tugilova, Ph.D. Associate Professor of the Department of Humanitarian Disciplines, Director of the Russian Center E. Emelyanova, teacher of Russian language and literature of KSU “Gymnasium No. 17” L. Khabarova, head of the library of KSU “SSL No. 23” named after A. Ermekov O. Garashchenko.
During the event, the meeting participants discussed the following topics: “Literary Bridge of Friendship”, “Promoting the legacy of the poet Rasul Gamzatov”, “I will see with my heart”, “The enchanting power of Spring!” Students of the Kazakh-Russian International University, Humanitarian and Technical Higher College, students of gymnasium No. 17, school-lyceum No. 23 read poems by poets of the anniversary R. Gamzatov, E. Asadov, A. Kunanbaev, K. Simonov, I. Goethe and other famous poets , excerpts from the work of the writer of the anniversary T. Akhtanov “Terrible Days” At the end of the meeting, the director of the library S. Khakimova presented the meeting participants with certificates of participation.

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1